Dissemination and evaluation of technologies through networking of various institutes and organization of mountain ecosystem
Principal Investigator : Dr. Anil P Joshi, Himalayan Environmental Studies & Conservation Organization (HESCO), Dehradun and Dr. Ruchi Badola, Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun
Co-Principal Investigator : Dr S.A. Hussain (WII, Dr. Rakesh Kumar (HESCO) and Dr. Kiran Negi (HESCO)
Thrust Area : Rural Engineering & Technology Support Service
Project Area : Western Himalayas viz. J & K, HP and Uttarakhand
- To promote the network between community and Research Institutes for technology delivery.
- To organize technology delivery to community through volgas.
- To provide appropriate technical and research and development inputs to the community
- To identify gaps in technology for research institute.
- To initiate periodical monitoring and workshop of network project.
- To involve Govt. Development agencies for broader impact and policy issues.
- Appointment of project personnel.
- Detailed study of all the projects and sorting according to their thrust areas.
- Identification of the indicators based on the objectives of the projects.
- TIME LEARN website
- TIME manual,brochure,magazines are prepared.
- Preparation & planning workshop.
- Field visits
Last Updated: April 26, 2019